OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions open dialog from datagrid

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sad270 7 years, 12 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Hi,

I have a create button which opens a dialog this way:

after save the underlying “worklogs-related-to-task” is correctly reloaded and I can see the persisted entity.

now I am trying to implement the edit functionality on the datagrid “worklogs-related-to-task” where I have:

The dialog opens correctly, and all is fine except:
    1) I cannot set the title of the dialog
    2) after save the “worklogs-related-to-task” datagrid is not reloaded

If, after save, I click the referesh button on the datagrid I can correcly see my persisted changes.

Q1) Is this possible to do this with datagrid? If yes, could you tell me what am I doing wrong?

Q2) If it is not possible, I guess I need to implement the datagrid reload in my update.html.twig which is loaded into the dialog.

this is what I have:

Thanks
    a\

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Update:

actually the code:

does not work because of the “space” after the “datagrid:doRefresh:”.
    This does work(note: NO SPACE) so I am happy:

So the question remains: How do I set the title of the dialog?

a\

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

sad270
    Participant

For the title you need ‘widgetOptions’

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.