OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johnk 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

johnk
    Participant

Hi,

I try to install OroCRM in a docker.io container. Has anyone experience with it?
    On the “system requirements check” I can’t solve the “Cache folder should not be inside encrypted directory” point.
    The OS of the docker-image is ubuntu 14.04
    I don’t have any point to enter, so I would be thankfull for all help.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello!
    It seems that you docker image uses directory encryption or some specific file system…

Can you share the output of getconf NAME_MAX ./ inside container ?

johnk
    Participant

I allready tried getconf NAME_MAX in the directory and the output was 242

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hm.. Please take a look to this issue. Seems that it’s AUFS related thing. It was done in order to fix this issue. You can try to disable this check in OroRequirements.php and try to install.

johnk
    Participant

Well, this did the trick. Thank you. Now I’m runnig in the next problem, but found some points to enter in this forum.
    No more quetsions about this topic yet.
    Thanks and have a nice day

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.