OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to import > 5k .csv in Oro SaaS?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 9 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hello,

I did some tests importing more than 5k contacts and only was able to do that using cli (import processor). Apparently importing .csv data using ORO Ui has some limitations.

So, how can I import a .csv with big quantity of data if a client are using SaaS solution?
    Am I able to use cli in SaaS solution?
    What do you guys recommend?
    Split in multiples .csv with max up to 1000 rows?
    Using ORO API?
    Do you guys have some code example?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

So, I decided to split my .csv into small pieces with maximum 500 lines. It’s working fine.

Now I have other question. I’m just curious, how can I import data data into “B2B Customers“?

Thank you

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Thanks for pointing this out, Rodolfo. We’ll work on the solution for the UI as well.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.