OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Extending OroCRMCampaignBundle Controllers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Mallare 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Nick Mallare
    Participant

Is it possible to override / overload this bundle’s controllers? When I try the following code, I get the following error:

Code

Error

Obviously the Campaign entities are different. Is there any way around this? I’d rather not bypass (and duplicate) the OroCRMCampaignBundle.

Thanks,
    Nick

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

This is restriction on PHP level.
    Does your campaign entity extends origin one ? If yes then you can leave OroCampaignEntity type hint, and just add appropriate @ParamConverter annotation.

Nick Mallare
    Participant

Thanks for the response.

I figured it was a PHP limitation; however, I didn’t know if I was extending appropriately, or if I should even extend from OroCRM classes.

Currently, MyCampaignBundleEntity extends OroCRMCampaignBundleEntity. Ditto for the Controller.

So, leave everything the same and just use @ParamConvertor to convert from OroCRMCampaignBundleEntity to MyCampaignBundleEntity?

Thanks,
    Nick

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.