OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Error during oro_crm installation

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alendo 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

Deprecated: Knp\Menu\Silex\RoutingExtension is deprecated, use Knp\Menu\Integration\Symfony\RoutingExtension instead. in /Users/ale/Sites/crm-application/vendor/knplabs/knp-menu/src/Knp/Menu/Silex/RoutingExtension.php on line 15

I tried with php 5.4 and then I tried with php 5.3.
    I tried with env prod and without.
    But I receive always the same error.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

alendo
    Participant

After the installation, if I try to enter the site I receive the same error, when I set username and password I receive an empty screen. I was able to install 10 days ago and now it is not possible: is there a new release?

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hey. It’s an issue in third party bundle. Please download the latest composer.json from github and run composer update --prefer-dist in order to update third party code.

alendo
    Participant

Hi Alexndr composer.json you are linkink is for platform, I’trying to install crm-platform. I replaced crm-platform/composer.json with the suggested file but it doesn.t work: it removes oro/crm and oro/platforn and after php app/console oro:install doesn’t work.

alendo
    Participant

I tried to put composer.json in OroPlatform.
    But I receive the same error

Installing assets for OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle into web/bundles/orocrmmagento
    PHP Deprecated: Knp\Menu\Silex\RoutingExtension is deprecated, use Knp\Menu\Integration\Symfony\RoutingExtension instead. in /Users/ale/Sites/crm-application/vendor/knplabs/knp-menu/src/Knp/Menu/Silex/RoutingExtension.php on line 15
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP 1. {main}() /Users/ale/Sites/crm-application/app/console:0
    PHP 2. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() /Users/ale/Sites/crm-application/app/console:23
    PHP 3. JMS\JobQueueBundle\Console\Application->doRun() /Users/ale/Sites/crm-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:121
    PHP 4. Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun() /Users/ale/Sites/crm-application/vendor/jms/job-queue-bundle/JMS/JobQueueBundle/Console/Application.php:44
    PHP 5. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() /Users/ale/Sites/crm-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Console/Application.php:96

Deprecated: Knp\Menu\Silex\RoutingExtension is deprecated, use Knp\Menu\Integration\Symfony\RoutingExtension instead. in /Users/ale/Sites/crm-application/vendor/knplabs/knp-menu/src/Knp/Menu/Silex/RoutingExtension.php on line 15

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

It’s strange. Our builds are green, it means that issue is fixed in the latest version. Can you please check that your version of the platform is latest and includes dependency on knp menu v2.0.0-alpha2.
    Also you can try to remove caches of composer, remove vendor folder and composer.lock, after that run composer install.

danga
    Participant

Alexander,

I just did a complete reinstall – cloning crm-application, running composer and install.

Deprecated: Knp\Menu\Silex\RoutingExtension is deprecated, use Knp\Menu\Integrat
    ion\Symfony\RoutingExtension instead. in C:\DataApache\Apache 2.4\htdocs\oro-crm
    \vendor\knplabs\knp-menu\src\Knp\Menu\Silex\RoutingExtension.php on line 15
    Dumping all prod assets.
    Debug mode is off.

What do you propose to check ?

regards
    Danny

danga
    Participant

COMPOSER.LOCK

contains:
    {
    “name”: “knplabs/knp-menu-bundle”,
    “version”: “v2.0.0-alpha2”,
    “target-dir”: “Knp/Bundle/MenuBundle”,
    “source”: {
    “type”: “git”,
    “url”: “https://github.com/KnpLabs/KnpMenuBundle.git”,
    “reference”: “d7da4383a20e725a2df99fd9913a076b463c1670”
    },

vendor\composer\installed.json contains:
    {
    “name”: “knplabs/knp-menu-bundle”,
    “version”: “v2.0.0-alpha2”,
    “version_normalized”: “2.0.0.0-alpha2”,
    “target-dir”: “Knp/Bundle/MenuBundle”,
    “source”: {
    “type”: “git”,
    “url”: “https://github.com/KnpLabs/KnpMenuBundle.git”,
    “reference”: “d7da4383a20e725a2df99fd9913a076b463c1670”
    },

regards
    Danny

danga
    Participant

By the way you have the same problem with the OroPlatform which I installed a minute ago.

Dumping all prod assets.
    Debug mode is off.

16:24:50 [file+] C:/DataApache/Apache 2.4/htdocs/oro-platform/app/../web/js/7946
    a9a.js
    16:24:50 [dir+] C:/DataApache/Apache 2.4/htdocs/oro-platform/app/../web/css
    16:24:50 [file+] C:/DataApache/Apache 2.4/htdocs/oro-platform/app/../web/css/oro
    .css
    PHP Deprecated: Knp\Menu\Silex\RoutingExtension is deprecated, use Knp\Menu\Int
    egration\Symfony\RoutingExtension instead. in C:\DataApache\Apache 2.4\htdocs\or
    o-platform\vendor\knplabs\knp-menu\src\Knp\Menu\Silex\RoutingExtension.php on li
    ne 15

regards
    Danny

alendo
    Participant

Hi Alexndr
    I checkout latest version of orocrm from scratch and I receive that error. Thereafter I checked that knp version in oroplatform and it is “knplabs/knp-menu-bundle”: “2.0.0-alpha2”.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.