OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  msarandi 8 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

philwinkle
    Participant

After initial clone of the git repo, I set up the parameters.yml file as detailed in the README.md – this is what I receive:

Authorizeds-MacBook-Pro:crm-application pjackson$ composer install
    Loading composer repositories with package information
    Installing dependencies
    Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
    – symfony/icu v1.2.0-RC1 requires lib-icu >=4.4 -> the requested linked library icu has the wrong version installed or is missing from your system, make sure to have the extension providing it.
    – symfony/icu v1.2.0-BETA1 requires lib-icu >=4.4 -> the requested linked library icu has the wrong version installed or is missing from your system, make sure to have the extension providing it.
    – symfony/icu 1.2.x-dev requires lib-icu >=4.4 -> the requested linked library icu has the wrong version installed or is missing from your system, make sure to have the extension providing it.
    – oro/platform dev-master requires symfony/icu 1.2.*@dev -> satisfiable by symfony/icu[1.2.x-dev, v1.2.0-BETA1, v1.2.0-RC1].
    – Installation request for oro/platform dev-master -> satisfiable by oro/platform[dev-master].

Any thoughts on how to overcome this installation issue?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies

philwinkle
    Participant

Another hint may be the error received from executing install.sh:

Warning: require_once(/Users/pjackson/Desktop/OroCRM/crm-application/app/bootstrap.php.cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/pjackson/Desktop/OroCRM/crm-application/app/console on line 10
    PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/Users/pjackson/Desktop/OroCRM/crm-application/app/bootstrap.php.cache’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/Cellar/php54/5.4.11/lib/php’) in /Users/pjackson/Desktop/OroCRM/crm-application/app/console on line 10

Perhaps running PHP 5.4+ via Homebrew is the issue?

ishakuta
    Participant

The error you received (“PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required”) is most likely due to composer was unable to finish installation and run commands for cache warmup.
    So when the first issue will be addressed – this one should disappear.

Can you find what version of lib-icu you have now? (maybe locate lib-icu)

Sogos
    Participant

Hi, libicu problem occur on Centos 6.4 too.
    This can be fixed but manually i think..

https://github.com/kbsali/sf2-icu

philwinkle
    Participant

Thanks ishakuta!

As I’m running PHP 5.4 installed via homebrew, I resolved this issue by doing the following:

Install the lib-icu module via installing PHP’s Intl module –

brew install php54-intl

You can also install for PHP 5.3 if you have installed 5.3 view homebrew, use the following:

brew install php53-intl

afoucret
    Participant

The same on Debian Wheezy :

aptitude install php5-intl

alanstorm
    Participant

I’m working on a full writeup of this, but here’s some tips if you’re not using home brew.

BACKUP YOUR SYSTEM before doing any of this, no warranties or guarantees , etc. etc.

Grab the most recent (ICU 51 as of this writing) ICU4C binaries on this page for OS X.

http://site.icu-project.org/download

Untar the archive and you’ll see a directory structure that looks like this

readme.rst
    usr/

The usr folder sub-directory structure mirrors the /usr structure of your own system. Move all the files from the usr/local folder you downloaded to your own usr/local. Be sure to MOVE the file, and not copy over your own system’s directories.

Once you’ve done this you’ll have an icu-lib install. Next, you need to install the intl extension for your version of PHP.

http://php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php

You can do this with pecl

sudo pecl install intl

This will rebuild the intl extension with the new libraries you just downloaded. After running this, you may need to add

extension=intl.so

to the end of your php.ini file.

Sogos
    Participant

Thanks alanstorm

Your solution did the trick and Centos 6.4
    I compiled ICU 51_2 then runned pecl install intl

magentogirl
    Participant

I am on a mac and use MAMP, to get the install working I did this:

install pear
    cd /usr/lib/php
    sudo php install-pear-nozlib.phar

install autoconf
    brew install autoconf

install intl

brew install icu4c

sudo pecl update-channels

sudo pecl install intl

sudo vim /etc/php.ini

extension=intl.so

diglin
    Participant

Thanks Alan, the ICU 51 installation process worked for me.

gotgelf
    Participant

I have the same Issue (using Mac Lion 10.8.3)

Problem 1
    – symfony/icu v1.2.0-RC1 requires lib-icu >=4.4 -> the requested linked library icu has the wrong version installed or is missing from your system, make sure to have the extension providing it.
    – symfony/icu v1.2.0-BETA1 requires lib-icu >=4.4 -> the requested linked library icu has the wrong version installed or is missing from your system, make sure to have the extension providing it.
    – symfony/icu 1.2.x-dev requires lib-icu >=4.4 -> the requested linked library icu has the wrong version installed or is missing from your system, make sure to have the extension providing it.
    – oro/platform dev-master requires symfony/icu 1.2.*@dev -> satisfiable by symfony/icu[1.2.x-dev, v1.2.0-BETA1, v1.2.0-RC1].
    – Installation request for oro/platform dev-master -> satisfiable by oro/platform[dev-master].

The issue is related to intl extension installation.

I’ve installed MacPorts (http://www.macports.org/install.php)
    and after this run command – sudo port install php54-intl (for php version 5.3 – sudo port install php53-intl). This resolved my intl installation problems.

P.S – maybe helps to someone else.

zeljkoprsa
    Participant

Hi guys,

Did anyone else have issues with memory_limit? Further more it seems that although I’m using MAMP the php.ini file that composer is referencing to is in the /private/etc folder and not the php.ini that resides in the MAMP folder structure.

Asking since after installing a fair share of Magento sites I didn’t have that problem.

Thanks.

ishakuta
    Participant

Symfony docs was updated recently and now there’s a chapter about Intl and ICU components installation issues.
    http://symfony.com/doc/current/components/intl.html#installation

davidlin
    Participant

this problem is still there for the oro-crm version 1.9.0
    check https://github.com/orocrm/crm/issues/159

msarandi
    Participant

Can you please check it on the 1.9.1 version?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.